The mission of Tulsa Community College’s Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching is to promote greater understanding of the learning process, support the implementation of teaching innovations, best practices, and foster the scholarship of teaching and learning at TCC. The CELT seeks to increase student success by embracing new ways of looking at student learning and faculty’s roles in creating active and engaging learning environments that facilitate the steps toward
Goals and Objectives:
- Investigate and inspire excellence in teaching and learning
- Promote engaging, innovative and effective teaching.
- Cultivate inclusive pedagogies and encourage the infusion of diversity across the curriculum.
- Support the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Assist faculty and divisions with scholarly reflection on teaching and learning.
- Contribute to college-wide initiatives related to teaching and learning.
- Foster college-wide, regional, and national dialogue on teaching and learning.
- Develop and maintain resources to advance teaching and learning.
Contact Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Report 2012-2013 (Coming Soon)
EXTERNAL PEER REVIEW OF CELT (Coming Soon)ShareThis
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135