How to Download Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013 for PCs, and Office 2011 for Mac. Free for current TCC students.
- Go to the TCC Webpage: www.tulsacc.edu
- Click on MyTCC and login to the TCC Portal
- Click the "BlackBoard" Single Sign on link
- Click the "Organizations" tab on the top of the screen
- Select "Software Downloads"
- Select the Windows or Mac version depending on your computer
- Read the Student Users' Acceptance Form and mark as "Reviewed"
Select Office Professional.zip file and save the file to your computer.
Once the file has finished downloading, double click it and extract all files to a folder on your Desktop.
Run the setup.exe to install Microsoft Office on your computer.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135