How do I contact the IT Service Desk and what are the hours of operation?
- We can be reached by calling 918-595-2000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our hours of operation are: Monday-Friday 7:30am to 8:30pm and Saturdays from 8:00am to Noon
What is the IT Service Desk?
We're your one-stop TCC resource for questions about:
Passwords and authorized users for:
- other business applications or portals used by you or your department
- Connection to and use of the College-wide wireless network
- Phone installation and repair
- Webpage additions and updates
- Printer installation and repair
- Campus-owned software downloads and use
- Classroom media requests (projectors, computers,other equipment)
- General advice about technology or telecommuncations
Why use the IT Service Desk?
When it comes to technology, we're like your family doctor.
- We diagnose the problem/condition and refer it to the appropriate specialist to resolve.
- You don't have to track down the right answer --- just leave it to us! We'll track your problem until it is resolved.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135