Types of ApplicationClick on your application type to learn more.
First Time Entering College Returning Students Temporary Students Transfer Students Concurrent High School Students International Students
Tulsa Community College uses an electronic application for new and returning students.
- Students who are returning to TCC after 3 years of non-attendance will need to complete a new application.
- Already started an application? Click here to sign in, complete, and submit!
- Start the application process by creating a first time user account. When finished with the application, make sure all sections have the check mark and then click the Application is Complete button to submit.
- The processing time for applications can take up to 5 days.
- Upon acceptance, the student will receive an email with a welcome letter which includes the College Wide ID number and other important log in information.
- For faster processing times, please visit any Enrollment Services office with a Valid photo ID.
Visit the Forms and Documents page to locate forms for your admissions and enrollment needs.ShareThis
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135