- You must apply and be accepted to Tulsa Community College.
- You must take the Compass Reading and Writing test at any TCC campus.
- You must submit a CNA program application to the Nursing Certificate Programs Office.
- There are additional requirements for the online blended version of the course.
- Once you are accepted to the CNA program, you will receive written information about additional requirements before you are able to actually enroll in the class. These requirements include specific immunizations, CPR certification, criminal background check and drug screening.
- Call the office at 918.595-7324 to obtain schedules and other information.
How often do you offer the course and how long is it?
The CNA course is usually offered in a five-week format, with the days and times varying by class. The course is offered two to three times each semester, including summers. These classes fill up quickly, so don’t hesitate to apply.
How do I get certified?
Upon completion of the three-credit hour course, you will receive a training verification statement and instructions from your teachers on contacting the local testing site. You will be able to take the state certification examinations for Long-Term Care CNA and Home Health Care CNA. There is a fee for these examinations.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135