- For working adults who want to finish their college degree from a state college or technical branch.
- Your opportunity to finish your degree - while you keep your normal routine, maintain your normal work hours and still have time for your family.
- Use the college credit you have in order to be more successful in your career.
- Apply any time.
- Flexible enrollment periods (year-round).
- You can select from on-campus and online class options
- Completed at least 18 hours of college credit through any accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA from previous college credits.
- Completed any required remedial courses.
Cost & Financial Aid
Some of the best news about Reach Higher...it's affordable!
Tuition and mandatory fees will vary slightly among participating Reach Higher institutions, but the average is under $90 per credit hour for Oklahoma residents. Review TCC's costs and fees. Textbook costs will vary by course.
Financial aid may be available for students who qualify. Get help and learn more about Financial Aid at TCC. Also, apply for Federal Aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Don't forget to also talk to your employer about tuition reimbursement.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135