Application Checklist - Please email us for more information.
Prerequisites courses must be completed with a grade of "C" or better prior to submitting application:
• Biology (BIOL 1224) or Zoology (BIOL 1604), and Intermediate Algebra or equivalent competency
Requirements for Complete Application
• TCC Application
• Veterinary Technology Program Application
• TCC Transcripts*
• Other College Transcripts*
• SAT or ACT scores (often included with official transcripts)
• Deliverable address, daytime & evening phone numbers, and e-mail address (if applicable)
• Submission of a completed application to the:
TCC West Campus, Veterinary Technology
7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107-8633
Deadline for submission is April 30th.
*A copy of all official transcripts must be submitted to the Veterinary Technology Program at West Campus
General Education Requirements
• * Biology (BIOL 1224 or BIOL 1604)
• * Chemistry (CHEM 1114 or CHEM 1315)
• * Technical Mathematics (MATH 1454) or * Math for Critical Thinking (MATH 1473) or * College Algebra (MATH 1513)
• Freshman Composition (ENGL 1113) and Freshman Composition II (ENGL 1213) or Technical Writing (ENGL 2333)
• American History (HIST 1483 or HIST 1493)
• American Federal Government (POLS 1113)
* Courses must be completed with a "C" or better.
Course numbers indicate TCC courses. Check with counseling for transferability of courses completed at other colleges or universities.
For an application packet, contact the Veterinary Technology Program at 918.595.8212 or click here to email us.ShareThis
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135