The Information Technology Services group serves the TCC community by providing and maintaining a comprehensive system of information services and tools that are based upon industry best practices.
The services and tools provide:
- planned, efficient, well-organized and fully integrated information resources
- a secure, documented, reliable and reproducible environment
- a model for the use of technology
The IT services and tools are:
- well understood by the TCC community
- responsive, flexible, and available
- fully supportive of institutional goals and strategic directions
The Information Technology Services group serves the TCC community by providing innovative technology infrastructure that empowers TCC to reach the highest achievable level.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135