ADMISSIONS AND REGISTRATION
- Applications and transcripts should be submitted a minimum of ten working days in advance of registration for classes.
- Students seeking a degree or those seeking financial aid or veterans' benefits must provide official transcripts and test scores from ACT or the TCC College Placement Test if age 20 years or less.
Those who have not submitted necessary credentials or who want to take courses but do not plan to seek a degree will be classified as non-degree seeking students.
- In some cases, transcripts may not be required. However, assessment may be required before registering in English, math or science courses.
- TCC provides special courses designed to prepare students for college level work. Students may also register for other courses while upgrading their skills.
Registration Options - Application Procedures
First Enrollment at Tulsa Community College
1. A completed application form for admission must be submitted.
- Students may submit their application via the TCC Web site. This information must be verified upon registration at the College.
2. A twenty dollar ($20) one-time, non-refundable processing fee will be assessed with the first semester's tuition and fees.
- The Social Security number is used by Tulsa Community College for identification purposes only and will not be given out to any individual or agency (unless required by law or as provided for in federal regulations), without the student’s written permission.
TCC will assign a student identification number, but will collect your Social Security number for business transactions and verification purposes.
Omission or falsification of information on the application is grounds for rejection of the application and/or disciplinary action against an enrolled student. Students seeking Financial Aid must use their Social Security numbers.
3. High school transcript, ACT, SAT, Computer Placement Test scores and/or college transcripts should be sent to the Admissions/Enrollment Services Office on the campus of planned attendance prior to enrollment.
- Credentials submitted to the College will not be copied or returned. (SAT is for admission purposes only, not course placement.)
- An official transcript is a college, university, or high school's certified and comprehensive statement of the student’s academic record. Official College transcripts are usually printed on security sensitive paper and contain the University seal and signature of the University Registrar.
Effective October 1, 2012: Any transcript submitted to the college for admission purposes must be received in an envelope that has been sealed by the high school or college to be considered official.
4. First-time college students are encouraged to participate in the student orientation program and are required to be assessed for placement in courses.
Enroll in Person
For assistance with choosing courses for your degree plan, contact the Advisement Center on any campus. (Your TCC application and transcripts should be on file and evaluated before you contact the Advisement Center.)
Students may visit the Enrollment Services Office on any campus for information regarding how to register for classes.
Enroll over the Web * Effective Feb. 26, 2014 *
Students who have been admitted to TCC can register for classes, view and adjust their schedules, pay their fees by credit card, and obtain their grades from previous semesters all in real time. To access the system, follow these steps:
1. Log on to MYTCC.
- Log in with the College Wide ID number & Password
- Click on My Account
- Go to Registration Tools
- Click on Add/Drop Classes
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135