Admission After Suspension
Students who have been placed on suspension from Tulsa Community College may petition the Admissions Committee for admission after a one-semester lapse in enrollment (not including summer). The student must:
- Complete the Petition for Re-Admission From Suspension form. All submitted forms must be typed.
Provide official transcripts from all previous schools. (It is the student’s responsibility to contact the Enrollment Services Office to verify all credentials are received.)
- An official transcript is a college, university, or high school's certified and comprehensive statement of the student’s academic record. Official College transcripts are usually printed on security sensitive paper and contain the University seal and signature of the University Registrar.
Effective October 1, 2012: Any transcript submitted to the college for admission purposes must be received in an envelope that has been sealed by the high school or college to be considered official.
NOTE: Students on Academic Dismissal (Second Suspension) provide the same credentials as above, but must have attended another regionally accredited institution and achieved an overall retention GPA of 2.0 in order to be considered for re-admission.
The petition and all supporting credentials must be received 30 days before registration. Please mail or deliver packet to:
Attn: Admissions Committee (Choose ONE address below to mail or deliver to)
- Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81 Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
- West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
3. Upon receipt of the completed petition and all credentials, the request will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee and the student will be notified of the results. See “Policy for Continued Enrollment.” Students suspended from another college or university may attend TCC immediately after suspension; contact the Admissions/Enrollment Services on any campus.
Students who have been placed on disciplinary suspension from Tulsa Community College must contact the Associate Vice President for Student Affairs for re-admission. All criteria outlined in the suspension letter must be met before a suspended student may apply for re-admission after disciplinary suspension.
Credential Deadline Dates Committee Meeting Dates Thursday, June 12, 2014 Tuesday, June 17, 2014 Thursday, July 3, 2014 Tuesday, July 8, 2014 Friday, August 1, 2014 Thursday, August 7, 2014 Friday, September 5, 2014 Thursday, September 11, 2014 Friday, October 3, 2014 Thursday, October 9, 2014 Friday, November 7, 2014 Thursday, November 13, 2014 Friday, December 5, 2014 Thursday, December 11, 2014 Friday, January 2, 2015 Thursday, January 8, 2015
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135