What’s your big idea? Launch it at TCC!
The Tulsa Community College Launch program shows aspiring entrepreneurs how to take their startup idea to an operating business in 16 weeks. It is made up of sixteen weekly experiential business-building sessions designed to support development of a startup, from developing a core business model to raising funds and building a network of support. Each weekly session is lead by entrepreneurial thought leaders who share their unique and often challenging experiences on the startup process. At the end of the sixteen week program, entrepreneurs will have an operating business and/or prototype ready to go to market.
In guided sessions, learn to:
• Connect, Visualize and Engage Your Passion
• Build Your Team and Advisory Board
• Build Your Business Model
• Understand Your Market Through Research
• Create Your Business Game Plan
• Name and Brand Your Company
• Build Your Revenue Model
• Protect Intellectual Property
• Strategize a Marketing and Public Relations Plan
• And much more!
Use knowledge and skills from people who have been there.
Anyone with a business idea wanting to start a company can apply for Launch.
Apply today at www.launchyourejourney.com
For more information: