Take control of your future.
Every journey requires a map. A student's academic journey is no different. The Educational Planning Worksheet can be a very useful tool for students to use to map out their academic future. Students should work in conjunction with an academic advisor regularly to complete an Educational Planning Worksheet.
To use the Educational Planning Worksheet, fill in planned future enrollment for each semester according to the requirements for your degree. Take into consideration prerequisite and proficiency requirements when planning future semesters. Planning out each future semester ensures that the student takes the correct classes in the correct order to complete his/her degree.
How to fill out an Educational Planning Worksheet:
1) Print off the Educational Planning Worksheet from the link at the bottom of this page
2) Determine which degree you intend to earn
3) Estimate how many hours you plan to enroll in each semester, and if you plan to take classes in the summer semesters
4) Research the order the courses need to be taken by referencing the course descriptions in the catalog and/or by consulting with an advisor
5) Make sure to include any required developmental courses in the plan
Check out the example Educational Planning Worksheet below for a Pre-nursing major. Based on her COMPASS scores, this student is required to take some developmental courses.
Attachment Size Educational Planning Worksheet.xlsx 16.07 KB Example EPW Pre-nursing.pdf 180.22 KB
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135