How to Drop/Add Classes in MYTCC
1. Start at the TCC home page.
2. Click on the MYTCC link at the top/middle of the page.
3. This will bring you to the login screen. Your TCC ID will be your campuswide student ID which will start with a capital "T" and be followed by eight numbers. Your Password will start out as your six digit birthday (mm/dd/yr). If it is your first time logging in, the system will prompt you to create a new password and a security question. If you are a current student, you will use the same password that your previously used in TED. If you have trouble logging in, call 918.595.2000.
4. Once you log in, you will see a series of tabs across the top of the page. Click on the one labeled "My Account."
5. On the next page, look at the "Registration Tools" section located on the left hand side of the page.
6. Choose the option to "Add/Drop Classes."
7. The "Registration Term" page wants to know what semester you want to add or drop classes from. Select the current "term" or semester from the drop-down box and then click "submit".
8. This should pull up your current schedule. There will be a box in the middle of each course listing. This is called an "action box." Choose the "web drop" option from the drop down options in the action box, and then click "Submit Changes" at the bottom to drop the class from your schedule.
9. Your updated schedule should repopulate on the screen reflecting the changes you made to your schedule.
Steps 1 - 8 will be the same.
10. This should pull up your current schedule. If you have not enrolled in any classes yet, you will only see a blank "Add Class Worksheet." If you have enrolled in some classes for the semester already, you will see those classes listed across the top and the "Add Class Worksheet" at the bottom. To be able to use the "Add Class Worksheet" you will need to know the CRN number of the class you want to add. This is the five-digit number in blue that shows up to the left of the class when viewed in the "Class Search" mode which is discussed under the "How to Enroll" page.
11. To quickly add a class, simply put the CRN number in one of the empty boxes under the "Add Class Worksheet" and click "submit changes. You can add up to five classes at one time with this tool.
12. After hitting "Submit Changes," you should see your revised class list for the term at the top of the page, and a cleared out "Add Class Worksheet" at the bottom. *If a class could not be added for some reason, such as a schedule conflict or closed section or insufficient prerequisite, an error message will be displayed between the class list and the "Add Class Worksheet." These error messages will have red circles with X's through them next to a brief message indicating the type of error.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135