Important to Note:
Student Account Payment Policy:
It is the policy of Tulsa Community College that students must make college-approved payment arrangements after enrolling for classes or they will be dropped for non-payment (DNP).
Students who have not made payment arrangements will be dropped for non-payment at the end of each day.
Methods of Payment are as follows:
- Financial aid is designed to supplement the financial resources of the student. Financial aid is available through grants, scholarships, loans, and part-time employment from federal, state and institutional sources.
- Students must file their FAFSA electronically. Students may access “FAFSA on the Web." Be sure to choose the current school year you are planning to attend.
- TCC Federal School Code: 009763
- To ensure that financial aid funds will be available by start of the semester, students MUST have their FAFSA application completed, Financial Aid Notification Letter signed, and entrance counseling completed on or before the financial aid priority deadline. Financial Aid priority deadlines are June 1st for the Fall semester, November 1st for Spring semester and April 1st for Summer semester. Click here for more financial aid information.
Out of pocket
Students can sign-up online to pay in full or pay cash in person at any Campus Bursar Office. There is no administrative fee if the student is paying in full. Click here if you need contact information for the Bursar offices.
These plans are detailed on the website and vary with each term. Students can also puck up information regarding payment plans in an bursar office.
A $35 non-refundable setup fee is required at the time of enrollment in the Tuition Option Plan (TOP). This payment will automatically be debited from your payment method at the time of enrollment in the Tuition Option Plan.
When students make a scheduled adjustment or if charges and/or payments are applied to a student's account, the student's TOP installment amounts will change.
Students using a credit card as the payment method for TOP should be aware of the card's expiration date. It is the student's responsibility to update this information, if applicable. If this is not done, it could result in a late fee assessed to the student's account.
Students can use a third party method of payment under the conditions that the college can verify the payment source or that the student can provide acceptable documentation of the payment source.
TCC verified third party payments are as follows:
- General Tuition Waiver
- Tulsa Achieves Program
- Oklahoma’s Promise/OHLAP
- Grants (Tribal, Veterans, Vocational Rehab)
- ACE Waiver (Concurrent)
- Senior Citizen Waiver
- Employee Reimbursement
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135