- What is TCC PayOp?
- What are my payment options under the TCC PayOp program?
- When is payment for tuition due?
- I have applied for Financial Aid. Will I be able to select Option 2?
- I am receiving Financial Aid at another institution. Will I be able to select Option 2?
- I have been dropped for non payment. Will I be able to re-enroll in my courses?
- If I drop a class, or the class is canceled, will I get a refund?
- Where can I find my payment history?
1. What is TCC PayOp?
PayOP is TCC's new Tuition Payment Plan program, designed to improve services and payment choices for students. Students will be able to select from three different payment options after enrolling in classes.
2. What are my payment options under the TCC PayOp program?
Option 1 (Payment Plan)
Students can elect to sign up for a payment plan ($35 fee) or make a one-time payment in full (no fee) for their courses.
Option 2: FINANCIAL AID
Students who have met priority financial aid deadlines by turning in all requested documents and are qualified to receive financial aid will not have their enrollments dropped for non-payment.
Financial Aid Priority Deadlines:
- June 1st - Fall Semester
- November 1st - Spring Semester
- April 1st - Summer Semester
Option 3: THIRD PARTY PAYMENTS
Students can use a third party method of payment under the conditions that the college can verify the payment source or that the student can provide acceptable documentation of the payment source.
TCC Verified Third-Party Payments
- General Tuition Waiver
- Tulsa Achieves Program
- *Oklahoma's Promise/OHLAP
- *Grants (Tribal, Veterans, Voc Rehab)
- ACE Waiver
- Senior Citizen Waiver
**Student Verified Third-Party Payments
- Employee Reimbursement
*Students will need to present in person to any campus Bursar Office to determine if the form of payment qualifies.
3. When is payment for tuition due?
Payment arrangements must be made at the time of enrollment. Students who do not pay upon enrollment or make College-approved payment arrangements prior to the start of classes will have their enrollments dropped or released for non payment.
4. I have applied for Financial Aid, will I be able to select Option 2 (Financial Aid)?
Students who have met priority financial aid deadlines by turning in all requested documents and are qualified to receive financial aid.
5. I am receiving Financial Aid at another institution. Will I be able to select Option 2 (Financial Aid)?
Students who have received financial aid at another higher education institution must select either Option 1 (Payment Plan) or Option 3 (Third-Party Pay).
6. I have been dropped for non payment. Will I be able to re-enroll in my courses?
Yes, students that are dropped for non-payment will be allowed to re-enroll in courses as long as the classes are not closed and the schedule adjustment period has not ended. Students that do not make satisfactory payment arrangements may be prohibited from enrolling in future semesters.
7. If I drop a class, or the class is canceled, will I get a refund?
To be eligible for a refund you must drop your class(es) by the posted refund deadlines. Refunds are generally processed and credited to your TulsaCC card. If you paid by credit card, your refund will be credited back to the same card. Any outstanding debts owed to the College may be deducted from your refund.
If the College cancels a class, you will be refunded all applicable tuition and fees.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135