How to Register with the Education Access Center
- Meet all admissions and academic standards to attend Tulsa Community College.
- Complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form.
- Self identify and submit appropriate professional documentation in accordance with guidelines to the Education Access Center at Tulsa Community College's Metro Campus. (See Documentation Guidelines).
- An Education Access Center professional staff member will review the documentation to determine eligibility for academic accommodations.
- The student should contact the Education Access Center to arrange an intake appointment with a EAC professional staff member.
- If student’s documentation does not meet guidelines or is insufficient to make an eligibility determination, additional information may be requested by an Education Access Center professional staff member at the student’s expense.
- At the initial intake appointment, a Education Access Center professional staff member will engage in an interactive process to discuss the student’s individual academic accommodation needs, rights and responsibilities.
- Partnered with the student, academic accommodations are developed to promote an equal educational opportunity while attending Tulsa Community College.
Documentation can be given to the EAC by the following:
-Hand delivered with your name and Contact number
-Emailed to email@example.com
-Mailed to: 909 S. Boston Ave. Room 331B
Attn: Education Access Center
Tulsa, OK 74119
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135