The Enrollment Services Office assists students with processing applications for admission, enrollment help, and issuing and receiving student records.
Effective October 1, 2012: Any transcript submitted to the college for admission purposes must be received in an envelope that has been sealed by the high school or college to be considered official.
Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on his or her record until an updated transcript is received.
Students who are returning to TCC after 3 years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application for admissions.
SERVICES: (See Forms and Documents Section for links to most forms)
- Apply for Admissions
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Submit Credentials to TCC
- Evaluation of Credentials
- Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
- Petition Residency Status
- Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
- Concurrent High School Student Assistance
- Major Changes (Advisement Office can also assist with Major Changes)
- Name, Address, and SSN Updates
- Enrollment and Withdrawal
- Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81 Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
- West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
- Owasso Community Campus: 10800 N. 104th E. Avenue (Limited Services)
PHONE NUMBER (for all campuses):
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135