The following are the new steps for requesting a Federal Work-Study position:
- Supervisors submit Federal Work-Study Request for Positions form (included in the Supervisor's Handbook) on an annual basis as part of project management. Each cabinet member receives a copy of the requests separate from Project Management.
- Dollars are allocated to each cabinet member.
- Cabinet member meets with supervisors to review, discuss and prioritize requests.
- Each cabinet member submits list to Human Resources, HR compiles a list of requested positions – summarizing numbers of positions requested, hours, dollars, etc. Job code numbers will be assigned at this time.
- Approved lists are distributed to Student Financial Services, Human Resources, Student Employment Representatives – supervisors will be notified.
- Supervisors can hire from approved list of positions. Positions will be considered 'open reqs' in HR for the fiscal year.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135