Currently enrolled students, full-time faculty or staff members are eligible to use the Fitness Center. All members must present a valid TCC ID to gain access into the facility.
Not a Current Student?
Membership is open to all graduates, former TCC students, faculty, staff and friends of the college. Members must be 18 years of age to join. Membership's can be purchased at all Student Activities Offices.
The fees for gym membership are:
- Fall Semester: $60
- Spring Semester: $60
- Summer Semester: $30
- All members must present a valid TCC ID to enter the facility.
- Athletic shoes must be worn at all times (open-toed shoes or sandals are not allowed).
- Denim jeans, midriff-bearing tops and muscle tank tops are not allowed.
- Weights need to be re-racked and equipment cleaned after use.
- Tobacco products of any kind are not permitted.
- Food and beverage of any kind (other than bottled water) are not allowed.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135