The Library is a collegewide academic support service existing to support teaching and learning at Tulsa Community College. The Library enriches its clientele by stimulating and nurturing the process that results in learning through a variety of services, resources and materials; a helpful knowledgeable staff; and a comfortable setting. The Library supports the goals of critical thinking, effective communications, lifelong learning and technological proficiency. The Library provides Tulsa Community College students and faculty with access and assistance to a variety of information resources, such as:
- Books - For academic and leisure reading. Most textbooks are available on reserve at the four campuses.
- eBooks - Available online anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Research Databases - See full-text scholarly articles from magazines and journals, as well as non-scholarly sources. Online dictionaries and reference works also available.
- Newspapers - Local newspapers available at the Library and access to thousands of other newspapers through the databases.
- Videos - For instructor classroom use and student viewing in the facilities of the Library.
- Research Guides - Designed to help you through the research process.
- And much more!
Thank you for visiting the Tulsa Community College Library .
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135