Tulsa Community College provides students a location to take Internet tests in a secure, proctored atmosphere. All students using this service must provide photo identification, such as a valid driver’s license, passport, or TCC ID, upon taking the examination.
There is no fee.
- Metro Campus, Room 1018, 918.595.7010
- International Language Lab, Room MC430A, 918-595-7068
- Northeast Campus, Academic Building, Room 1201, 918.595.7534
- West Campus, Academic and Campus Services, Room I-106, 918.595.8060
- Southeast Campus (depending on what course)
- Communications Lab, Room 1102, 918.595.7749
- Science and Mathematics Testing Center, Room 8148, 918.595.7740
Registration and Testing Times
Please contact the appropriate campus for registration process and times allowed for testing.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135