Tulsa Community College maintains a full-time office of Veterans Services at Metro Campus for the convenience of veterans and their dependents attending school and receiving educational benefits under the following chapters for Title 38 U.S. Code.Procedures
Apply for admission to the College in the Registrar’s Office.
- First-time veteran students at TCC need to contact the Advisement Center and acquire a Program Curriculum Plan. Take a copy to the Veterans Services Office at Metro Campus. Returning students may verify applicability of courses toward graduation by reviewing their Program Curriculum Plan on file in the Advisement Center or the Veterans Services Office.
- Register for classes and pay tuition and fees.
After the application fee is paid and registration for classes is completed, bring the receipt to the TCC Veterans Services Office at Metro Campus and request certification for benefits. The following documents must be presented by veterans enrolling under the program for the first time.
- Chapter 30 and32. Verification of service on VA form 22-1990V, or copy #4 of the veteran's DD-214 (Report of Separation).
- Chapter 31. Approved VA Form 22-1905 from DVA Vocational Rehabilitation counselor.
- Chapter 1606. Approved DD Form 2384, Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE), from reserve or national guard unit.
All certifications for veterans benefits will be processed through the Veterans Services Office on the Metro Campus. Students taking courses at locations other than the four principal campuses must contact the Metro Campus Veterans Services Office for information and certification.
Veterans pursuing concurrent enrollment at more than one college or university may do so, but must coordinate with Veterans Services at both institutions to insure proper certification. All courses taught by TCC, regardless as to campus, are approved by the same college and are not concurrent enrollments.
Chapter 30, Title 38, U. S. C. - Montgomery GI Bill
Chapter 31, Title 38, U. S. C. - Disabled Veterans, Vocational Rehabilitation Program
Chapter 32, Title 38, U. S. C. - Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
Chapter 35, Title 38, U. S. C.
Spouse of 100 Percent Totally and Permanently Disabled Veteran
Spouse of a Deceased - Veteran (Service Connected)
Spouse of Deceased 100 Percent Totally and Permanently Disabled Veteran
Children of a, b, or c, Chapter 1606, Title 38, U.S.C. - Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135