Tulsa Community College will continue the free bus service for current
TCC students and employees for the Fall 2014 semester. Pick up the BLACK TCC Fall 2014 TCC Rides Free sticker before classes begin August 18, 2014.
How it works:
• TCC students and employees must have a current official Tulsa Community College ID
showing the TCC Fall 2014 sticker.
• Pick up a TCC Rides Free sticker at any of the following locations:
• TCC students -- Student Activities, Enrollment Services or Bursar offices on any
• TCC employees – Student Activities office on any campus or TCC Human Resources Office
• TCC Rides Free offers unlimited rides to TCC students and employees anywhere Tulsa
Transit offers bus service for the duration of the program.
• TCC Rides Free riders will be asked to show their official TCC ID with the TCC Rides
Free sticker upon boarding the bus.
• Guests riding with TCC riders will pay the regular bus fare.
Go to the Tulsa Transit website at www.tulsatransit.org for the following resources:
- Use the Online Scheduler to view bus schedules, routes, and stops in detail.
- Use the Trip Planner to see your options for getting around town or to TCC campuses on Tulsa Transit buses.
- Use the Bus Tracker to track the current location of your bus in real-time via Bus Tracker's Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Sign up for texts and alerts from Tulsa Transit via your mobile phone.
TCC Rides Free: a green commute for college, work and life.
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus: 909 South Boston Avenue Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Northeast Campus: 3727 East Apache Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Southeast Campus: 10300 East 81st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
West Campus: 7505 W 41st Street South Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Conference Center: 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135